Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fan Club

Yeah, I have a fan club. Consisting of a 6th grade boy with long red hair. He comes by daily to make sure a certain book is still instock -- he plans on getting it for his little brother for Xmas or Nikolaus. What a nice brother!

I spent most of the day putting together my next order for the British distributor. I finally e-mailed it off at 5pm, which is 4pm in the UK and probably won't get processed until tomorrow. It was almost as hard to put this order together as it was my first order. It is done, though, and now I wait for the proforma to come through to sign and return. Then pay (yikes) and hopefully have my goods in the next 2 weeks or so. That would rock.

I also finished putting my book order together, but will wait to send that off until tomorrow morning. I still need to place yet another order or two depending on finances next week or the week after, but there are already several holes that need to be filled!

Today was super slow and I am almost afraid to close out the register and see how little there was on intake today. I am sure the storm this afternoon didn't help. Amazingly, most of my customers today seemed to be in their right minds. It was nice! ;)

Closing time is nearing, I need to get my stuff put together so I can go home quickly. I need to go to bed early tonight. I didn't get much sleep last night and feel like I am kinda dream-walking today. Fogbrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment